HAIR AMPLIFICATION Scalp Treatment Lotion
Scalp Activating Topical massage foam stimulates blood circulation, blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT within the follicle and extends the Anagen phase (growing phase) of the hair growth cycle, minimising hair shedding and promoting hair growth.
GENOME® Scalp Activating Topical massage foam is also anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti -inflammatory and contains:
- Stinging nettle – anti -oxidant, anti- inflammatory, blocks DHT and stimulates hair growth.
- Rosemary oil- encourages cell division to promote new hair growth and improves blood circulation.
- Lavender oil- calming and regenerative, anti-microbial. Beneficial for alopecia areata and reduces hair shedding.
- Peppermint oil- circulation stimulating essential oil.
- Aloe vera- moisturising, regenerating and soothing. Reduces inflammation of the follicles and stimulates blood circulation.
- Ginko Biloba extract- promotes hair growth
- Horsetail liquid extract- contains silica, reduces hair shedding
- Saw Palmetto extract- blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT in the follicle.
- Ginseng Siberian extract- anti-inflammatory properties
- Green tea extract- promotes proliferation of dermal papilla cells and promotes hair growth
- Hibiscus liquid extract- antioxidant properties maintaining scalp elasticity, promotes healthy hair growth.
- Gotu Kola liquid extract- improves hair density and hair growth
- Seabuckthorn liquid extract- anti-inflammatory, anti- parasitic, this oil provides nutrients and antioxidants to the scalp and hair providing protection from harmful environmental elements.
- Cystine – key amino acid to build keratin, required to build healthy strong hair.
Apply walnut size foam to fingertips and massage into scalp for 5 minutes each night and rinse off in the morning. Can be left in hair all day without leaving residue in the hair.